RULES FOR USER GENERATED CONTENT (UGC)
Effective Date: 06.28.2022
HumanN invites you to comment on your experiences with our Products and to provide input you believe would be of benefit to other Accessors. Your knowledge, experiences and analyses also aid the Company in making the finest products available to the public and providing insight into formulation, manufacturing, and distribution enhancements. Keep the comments coming … but take note of the rules listed below.
For purposes of this User Agreement, the term "Content" includes, without limitation, any information, data, text, photographs and other images, videos, audio clips, written posts, articles, comments, and links to other sites, provided by you. All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Web Site is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such UGC. You represent to us that all UGC provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You acknowledge that all UGC posted by others and accessed by you is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting from your actions. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Web Site is or will continue to be accurate or available.
We do not guarantee that any Content you provide will be made available on the Web Site. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to:
- monitor, edit, modify, or otherwise manipulate any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason or no reason at all.
- to remove or block any Content from the Web Site.
You shall not (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any UGC on the Web Site, including without limitation any User Content, that:
- Infringes the Copyright of another.
- Uses without permission or otherwise infringes the Trademark, Service Mark, or Trade Dress rights of any other party.
- Reads on or infringes a patent or a patent interest held by another.
- Discloses a trade secret or proprietary right of another.
- Violates or breaches a contract between you and another or interferes with a contract or contract right held by another.
- Contains unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, material including without limitation that which depicts nudity or sexual activity.
- Is threatening, abusive, constitutes bullying or stalking, or contains elements of harassment.
- Is defamatory, libelous, puts another in a false light, abridges another person’s right of privacy or privacy interests, or in general, is tortious.
- You know is false, misleading, deceptive, unfair or contains uncorrected errors or unsubstantiated assertions of fact.
- Makes or attributes to our Products features or attributes that would constitute a drug claim as defined by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Represents unauthorized or unsolicited advertising or promotions.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Includes any personal health information (PHI) of another without their consent or otherwise abridges another person’s rights under HIPAA.
- Includes anyone’s personal data, identification documents, credit or demand deposit accounts, investment accounts or investment portfolio, or any other like sensitive information.
From time-to-time HumanN will use UGC content to inform its employees, collaborators, developers, vendors, and suppliers of valuable information in furtherance of our desire to fine tune existing products and develop new ones, among other efforts at perfecting our Company. By posting, uploading, publishing, distributing, or transmitting any Content or information, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, transmit, sublicense, in all tangible media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world as long as it is for internal Company use and information in furtherance of Company interests as herein described.
From time-to-time HumanN may wish to re-publish the Content you provide. We will ask in advance of doing so for your permission. We will ask that You agree to irrevocably, perpetually, and unconditionally waive any claims based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory. If You agree, You shall, at our cost, execute any documents to effect, record, or perfect such assignment. Should You agree, we shall own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any comments. You further represent and warrant that you are the sole author and owner of such content and that to the best of your knowledge such content does not infringe on the rights of any other third parties or would cause any harm to any other third parties. In addition, should You agree, You will grant HumanN the sole and exclusive right to remove, alter, or change the Content and to bring any legal actions regarding such content on your behalf. You shall remain solely responsible for the Content of any comments you make.